Monday, September 22, 2008

What Else Can I Do?

Life is hard--it doesn't matter who or what you are...& you know what? It just keeps getting harder--that's the nature of the beast...

Kid--if you're reading this--I'm sorry I was so hard on you. I thought it was best--I was trying to help you. Trying to protect you--keep you out of this mess that has become my life.

Now I know that it's much too late for that. If you've seen the Red Gates? Fuck--that's only a story. A fable amongst my kind. Something you see before you die...

I don't want to post this for all to see--but I've no other way to contact you.

So here's the deal--you say you've done your homework. You know how to find me--come to me. I give you my word--I'll do my best to help you. Justin thinks I shouldn't get involved with you...I feel that I'm at least partially responsible for what's happening to you. I won't just leave you to die.

Though I must warn you--with a price on my head--I'm not sure that my help is what you need right now...

Whatever you do--don't follow the Bandaged Man...

No comments: