Friday, September 12, 2008

Dear Torrent...

Torrent:

You don't know me, but I know you.

I've been doing my homework.

You're wondering right now, how I'm sending you this message. It's quite simple really, to hack into the system. All that information, right there at my fingertips. The possibilities are infinite...just a few clicks away.

I can reach out & touch anyone.

I've been having the strangest dreams. I couldn't make heads or tails of them...& then I found you.

Your words speak to me. I always knew there was so much more, just beneath the surface. You are proof of that--if you are what you say you are.

I believe you.

You're reaching out to us--to people like me--or you wouldn't be doing this. It doesn't make sense for you to just spill your guts to any moron who can "log on". Not unless you're looking for something too...

I think you wanted to be found...

I want to understand. I want to know the truth.

I want to take "the red pill"--& follow you down the rabbit hole.

I want to know what's happening to me...Why do I see the things I see?...

People are vanishing without a trace. Unseasonable storms are devastating the country. Strangers are having the same bizarre & terrifying dreams...people who have nothing at all in common. People who have never met. It's all over the web...just a few clicks away.

I want to meet--on your terms of course.

I know that you're here, in my city. Like I said, I did my homework before I invaded your world.

There's a small Irish pub--O'Leary's Tavern--on the corner of Broadway & Elm. Do you know it?

I'll be there this Saturday night, at 10:30 pm. I'll be sitting at the bar, wearing a black Batman baseball cap, & a t-shirt that reads "The Truth is Out There." My attempt at a sense of humor...

I'll be waiting for you.

Come to me--or I'll come to you....

~Ch1M3Ra

No comments: