Monday, March 16, 2009

A Daring Little Soul

So--you think you've gotten the better of me, Dream Weaver?

You, of all, should know things are never that simple...

A little spell, & you cast me out...but it won't hold.

There's always another way in--& you will not deny me what is already mine.

Words & a little spilt blood does not change the truth.

Dig in deeper Dream Weaver--look deep inside his soul. & deeper into yours.

Defying me will cost you greatly--& it will not be a price you wish to pay.

The boy is corrupted--I stole his free will long ago.

You see glimpses of what he once was, fighting to break free.

But soon enough, that light will fade--& all that will be left is the darkness.

& the blood...It will engulf him. & rest assured, it will swallow you too.

You dare to hope. To have faith & resist.

This will only cause you more pain in the end.

Give the boy to me--or die trying to protect him.

You both have the potential to be great--pulsing through your veins. Rulers & Warriors--by our own right.

Or, your visions can become a reality...& when you finally lay eyes upon the Red Gates you fear so much--it will be when I stretch you across them.

& if you wish to be daring Dream Weaver--I offer a little challenge.

Look in the mirror. Gaze into your own eyes...& tell me what you see....

I Dare You.

No comments: